Sunday, February 24, 2008

Out with the old and in with the do.

There's just so much one can say about Betty. First of all she's my mom and the nicest lady anyone will ever meet but that doesn't even begin to describe this nutball of a person and as for this blog entry, I'm not even going to try except to tell you one very relevant fact - Betty has had pretty much the same hair style ever since I can remember. So, last month I finally decided to take affirmative action and made her a hair appointment at my salon with the promise that I was paying so she would have no excuse not to come. I had to bribe her down to Ogden with the promise of a little pre-chopping shopping but once I had her there, there was no turning back.




What to do, what to do?











Lets start by washing out some of that hairspray, yikes!


A little bit o' color please.





Just adding the finishing touches.
Voila'! Now Betty's hair is sassy like she is. And Perry says that if she promises to stay away from the home color and perms he can do even more. Good luck with that!

5 comments:

andrea said...

It looks good. I can't wait to see what Perry will do to her next. This is a great start.

BTW those shopping bags are huge. Slade was wondering if she had all the grandkids in there.

Sally said...

That's hot.

Sally said...

Hey I'm offended that you didn't add me on your famous Leos list

Bbells said...

hey lisa! long time no see. I think about you when ever we play that kareoke game on xbox...or wahtever gaming station that is. I hope all is well and glad you started a blog!

cropstar said...

Betty!
She looks fantastic.

Remember the cat we named after her? Ah the good old days...