Friday, June 13, 2008

Unlucky 13?


Today is Friday the 13th and although most people I know, myself included, are not superstitious it can still be fun to play it up. However, in reality Friday the 13th is my lucky day. I was born on a Friday the 13th so it's obvious why it's MY lucky day but what I must point out to all of you is that if you love me as much as I think you do then according the the law of substitution, Friday the 13th is YOUR lucky day too. Your welcome :) Happy Friday the 13th, y'all!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Would you believe that I actually broke a mirror on Friday the 13th. It was a really big one too. It seems Eric is taking my bad luck for me though.

andrea said...

Ah you are sweet! Thanks Lisa. The producers didn't even get to meet me. I will definitely try again.

andrea said...

of love Friday the 13th b/c of you!