Today my sister is trying out for "Who Wants to be a Millionaire". I am super excited because I think she would be a great contestant and I know once the producers meet her they will think so too. So, good luck Aneo and we'll see you on KSL soon. Oh, and don't forget who's your favo'rite seestor :)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Who Might be a Millionaire?
Today my sister is trying out for "Who Wants to be a Millionaire". I am super excited because I think she would be a great contestant and I know once the producers meet her they will think so too. So, good luck Aneo and we'll see you on KSL soon. Oh, and don't forget who's your favo'rite seestor :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I meant to put the previous comment on this post.
"Ah you are sweet. Thanks Lisa."
Post a Comment