Saturday, June 28, 2008

Zoobies

Eric, Sally and Bennett have a zoo pass again this year and they have been nice enough to invite me along for some fun family time and interesting animalia.


Even though it was a pretty cold day we were totally up for it. Besides, we practically had the zoo all to ourselves and the animals are more active in colder weather so it was a great day to be there.

I can't wait to see the amimals.


This little monkey was obsessed with Bennett's monkey backpack.


I think this picture is cute for a few reasons, first is because we have an old picture of mom holding David up to this same drinking fountain, of course that was a few years ago :) The second reason I think this pic is cute is cuz Eric and Bennett are just cute, and third, I think Eric and I kinda look alike when we have our hats on...I'm not the only one who thinks so.

It would take a loooooong scarf to cover those guys' necks.



Bennett's first carousel ride, after that he kept asking to go back and ride the elephant.


I thought the golden eagle was super cool.

1 comment:

andrea said...

i totally thought that was you with bennett at the lion fountain instead of eric. i had to read the caption to see it wasn't you. that's kind of funny.