Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The HM Twins


Reagan and I have been best friends since we were sophmores in high school, I think it was a project in health class on the lungs where we first bonded. We shared a bedroom for 4 years in college and had most all of our classes together, in fact since we were always together most people on campus never knew which was which, we were just Reagan and Lisa. It was a sad day when we had to split up to go to different grad schools, I remember calling her after my first day of orientation bawling my eyes out because I was so scared, and of course she knew just what to say to make me feel better. Now, we have lived in different states for the past 6 years and have had many 4+ hour phone conversations. In all these years we have never had one fight, and we always remember each other's birthday. I don't know how many people have ever had a friend like this but I am so grateful that I do. From one HM twin to the other, "I love you, babe."

1 comment:

cropstar said...

I love you girls!
I thought you girls were gorgeous in college but DAMN! You both just keep getting hotter and hotter every year!