
It's finally here, Betty's Annual Birthday Bowling Party! My mom only asks for one thing every year for her birthday and that one thing is that we all come home and go bowling at the local bowling alley, which we are all only too happy to oblige. This yearly event has become one of our most anticipated family traditions and I truely feel like a kid on Christmas Eve knowing that tomorrow is the day. I know I probably won't win the giant Hershey bar that my mom always brings for the winner...I know, I know it's her birthday but she always brings the prize, although she's usually the winner so she's really just bringing herself a big candy bar. You gotta love Betty! Next year I would really love to have my own bowling ball, maybe then I would have a chance at winning that Hershey bar.

6 comments:
Am I gonna score tonight?
your mom is such a doll there. She reminds me so much of andrea in that picture
I dig the picture and did ben score that night?
who won?
I'm pretty sure Scott won, but he played 4 or 5 games to everyone else's 1 or 2, he just wouldn't stop!
Anyone who knows me already knows the answer to Ben's inappropriate question.
Post a Comment