We only had Andrea in town for a few short days last month but we did our best to make the most of every day. On the day she arrived we went straight from the airport to the Nordstrom Rack, but we spent so long there that we had to actually take a lunch break in the middle. Eric, Sally and Bennett were nice enough to come meet us for lunch so Andrea could spend some precious time visiting with them. Bennett and Andrea shared some real bonding time...does it get better than spaghetti and Aunt Andrea? I submit that it does not!

Just a couple of crazy kids clowning around.

But seriously folks, aren't we sooo cute?!

A 2 year old with a blackberry, he's already picking up NY habbits from aunt Andrea.

Bennett ate 3 breadsticks, his whole bowl of spaghetti, and sampled our lunches to boot, this kid can eat!
2 comments:
wow I just realized I can click and drag pics from your blog onto my desktop. Cool.
i think this is your best post yet! loved it!
Post a Comment