Monday, November 17, 2008
Waiting for Baby
Baby Thomas was due today but as everyone keeps reminding me...NO BABY YET! As if I need reminding that I'm carrying a watermellon around inside me, or in front of me, or whatever. It took until just today but finally the terror I have been feeling about becoming a first-time mom has now been overcome by the overwhelming lack of sleep, swollen feet, difficulty rolling over in bed, pain of rising from a seated position, and a plethera of other pregnancy side-effects the likes of which I will mercifully spare you from hearing about. I don't blame him for being apprehensive about making an appearance. It's like my little sister, Andrea, said, "if you were up in a happy Heaven looking down on this messed up world, you wouldn't be in any hurry to leave there either." In spite of that I think Ben and I are really nice people and will do everything we can to make sure he's healthy, happy, and loved. Just come out Baby Thomas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Were waiting for baby too!! I feel your pain, it'll all be a distant memory soon - an edited one at that. The best is yet to come:)
Well you didn't have to wait too much longer. We're looking forward to meeting Mr. Grey. Well done Lisa, now the fun begins!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/film-zombie-terbaik-sepanjang-masa/
Post a Comment